Register Your Interest
We have teamed up with our friends at Everyone Active to bring you Skate 4 Disability this October half term.
Please read the following important information:
- An area of the rink will be sectioned off for the Skate for Disability session.
- No music will be played on the rink from 10am until 11.30am; however please note that there will be noise from the other skaters at the public session on the other area of the rink.
- You can arrive prior to 10am to pay for the session and collect skates.
- Open to all ages.
- Wheelchairs OK on the ice.
- A reminder that this is an open skate session, not a lesson. There is no instructor but staff will be there to assist getting on and off the ice if required.
- Regular ice rink and skate hire costs apply.
- Parents/caregivers to stay as appropriate.
- Under 8’s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Adult £8.50, plus £2 skate hire
- Junior £7.50, plus £2 skate hire
- Concession £7.00, plus £2 skate hire
- Senior £7, plus £2 skate hire
- Carer Free entry, plus £2 skate hire
How to book/pay:
- In the centre.
- Online – visit www.everyoneactive.com and login to book and pay.
|Event Date||Sun 28 October 2018 10:00am|
|Event End Date||Sun 28 October 2018 11:30am|
|Registration Start Date||Thu 30 August 2018 1:00pm|
|Location||Sapphire Ice & Leisure Centre|