We have a new Para Club coming to Havering very soon: Table Cricket! First session starts on Monday 11th of September from 4pm and is free of charge to all participatns.
These sessions are in partnership with Essex Cricket, Everyone Active and Noak Hill Sports Complex. They will be open to people with all types of disabilities (physical, sensory, learning).
Date: Every Monday (starting 11th September)
Time: 4pm - 6pm
Location: Noak Hill Sport Complex, Romford RM3 7YA
With the upcoming 2017 World Athletics Championships being held here in London, we will be running our own FREE Para Athletics sessions over the summer months. This is a great opportunity for our Para Athletes here in Havering to get involved in the spirit of the event.
When? Every Monday and Wednesday evening until late September. First session is Monday 10th July.
Where? Hornchurch Stadium (Bridge Avenue, Upminster, RM14 2LX)
What time? 4.30 - 5.45pm
Who can attend? Open to anyone aged 5+ with any type of disability (physical, sensory, learning).
At the completion of the summer we will be holding one final event to celebrate and recognise all our amazing participants and their families. Prizes, giveaways, music and fun are all to be had. Details of this event are TBC.
Para Swim - Summer Holidays
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
- Swim and Gym for people aged 13-25, Sundays at Hornchurch Sports Centre. Call 01708 450 609 for more information.
- Metro Sport provide a monthly newsletter with a range of activities – you can see the latest issue here.
- Thames Chase offer a cycle hire scheme, which also include adapted cycles as part of their “Cycling for All” project.
- Boccia (Mondays and Thursdays) and Yoga (Tuesdays) are held weekly at YMCA. Call 01708 766211 for more information.
- Weekly Satellite club at Romford YMCA, including dance, basketball, archery, multi-sport and football.
Can you offer local inclusive sport sessions in Havering?